July 2, 2012

DIY denim vest

Hey, girls! Sorry because lately I did not pay that much attention to this blog, but today I’m back with a different post.I was inspired by a denim vest I found here while looking for tips on how to wear a denim vest so I decided to turn an old denim jacket into a fringe vest.
 This is how it looked in the beggining...

...and this is how it turned out

 It takes forever to make those fringes.Luckily I had help :D
 What do you guys think ?Do you like it?
Have a nice week!
Adrielle

5 comments:

  1. Great DIY! Thanks for sharing.

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DIY and actually very easy! Nice.

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice this diy, i really love itttt!
    great your ideas :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out really good :D So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I also made a denim crop vest, you can see it on my blog. I would be happy if you check it out :)

    http://funandoblivious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.